CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sigh..

Today was my follow up appt with the doctor and the results of my 3 tests. For my blood test they found that i am anemic, which means i have low blood level in my body. My other 2 tests, they found that the left side of the heart valve is loose, that's one of the reason as to why i am having irregular heartbeat. It doesn't look good at all, as the left side of the valve is suppose to release blood to my body but instead i am getting fluid in my heart as well. It seems that my heart is bigger than normal because of that as well.

The next options they are telling me is to have an operation to have the valve replace or to fix it. I might not even have any kids in the future, that is what is killing me most at the moment. I have talked to Ipah and my other half about it. I feel like i am less of a woman if i can't give birth to a baby :(

I need to go for more tests, 1 is to the O&G and the other is for the SGH dr, i guess he or she can tell us more in details as to what i would need to expect if i would choose to go for an operation. It is a very scary thought and they might be some complications even after the operation is done. But what choice do i have....

They even downgrading me for my future medical bills. I would be seeing the Medical Social Worker tomorrow about it, by the looks of it i am sure i can be downgraded.

As of now i would need to take 1 medicine, for 3 months. If i were to feel giddy/rashes or just feel so sick after taking the medicine, i am advice to stop taking them.


doesn't the medicine looks cute, it even shape into a heart, hehe