CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Nervous!

I am really nervous about my appointment to the National Heart Centre tomorrow. I just hope that they don't make me do too many test, i wonder if i need to do an x-ray or not, sigh. At first i thought i would asked my uncle who drives a cab to send me to the place cause this would be the first to be going there, but then again i decided not to, i don't want to trouble him, instead i would be taking the train from Hougang and all the way to Outram and figure out my way from there. Outram Mrt is kinda confusing but i have printed out the map for NHC and i sort of knows where i need to walk about, once i am out from the train station. Oh i love my printer so much! Hehe.

I am also worried if i were to go there, the doctor could not find anything wrong with me. I did went for a cardio appt, long, long time ago, and from the looked of the doctor face, it's like he was telling me, "Why are you wasting my time seeing you". Even though i had worked in a hospital for almost 10 years, just thinking of that experienced, it puts me off from seeing other doctors, except for me own GP. Lucky thing my GP is a nice guy and i can talk easily with him if i were to have any problems.

Can't avoid that the appointment would be at 10am, eww, the train would be so jammed packed in the morning, i will try not to think to much of that for now....

On a lighter note, my bro, seeing how Ati, our helper, i don't know what kind of mood he is having, he went out, pass me some cash for my appointment (cause i asked from him, yeah, he is pretty nice at times, but can be so sakit hati with him on other days), and he got for Ati a Digital Dictonary.I think that is what it is called la. He said he has always noticed that Ati reading the cooking books in malay, what better way for her to learn english, with it and it can help her to translate things at the same time.

As i am doing my blog now, Ati is at the kitchen fiddling with the dictonary :)

She was ironing the clothes, my bro came home and was showing her the thing, he didn't realised how fragile the ironing board was, and as he was putting his hand on the ironing board and was basically putting half of his weight on it, the ironing board, broke into 2! Right at the centre of the ironing board. He was like, "Wah i didn't know i was THAT heavy". Well duh :P. No comment in that la. So he had to go out again to get a new ironing board for Ati to finished up with the rest of the clothing.

Somehow i always feels like how i phrase my words are weird or just plain funny.