CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Books & Other Things


Patricia Briggs [Bone Crossed] & Sophie Kinsella [Confessions of a Shopaholic]

I went to Sunny Bookstore on Thursday, after i had fixed my 3 other appt, more blood test and stool test and 2 other dr appt. I got these two books, one is from Patricia Briggs that i have ordered from them and the other is the one that is being made into a movie. The book says that it is hilarious to read, but i was so irritated with the character instead on the first half of the book. Maybe it's just me, haha.

Alhamdulliah the medicine is working out for me, so far i would only be feeling giddy and headache in the evening time. It's not so bad and i can still tolerate the pain.

Thank you so much Ani, i am really grateful that i am in your prayers. Thank you again :)