CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 05, 2009

2 Down 1 To Go!

Okay so i asked about the Medisave thing, and the staff told me that i can't use it since i was not admitted :(. I am really, really surprised, so far my experience with NHC has been pretty good, the staffs/doctors and even the security man is nice and helpful.I would give them 4/5 stars! Hehe.

I went for my blood taking first, the interesting part about the place is that half of the area is for the pharmacy and the other end half if for the blood testing. I don't know why but i was really talking and being friendly to almost everyone i met. I just feel happy to be there. Weird right. I had to pay like $113 for the blood test, like whoa it's so expensive and only today i have just realise that i am not under a subsidy rate but as a "A" class rate, as my referral was from a GP and not from the Polylinic, i am so so sad :( but it can't be helped now. My brain has been functioning really slow lately, haha.

Next i went for my Holter appt, i get to change my Stress Echo appt, that way i don't have to wait till next month. Guess when is the appt? Tomorrow! I have been going to the same place like everyday, in that sense. Make me feel like i am working there! I am using the Holter now, feels weird, and itchy. I can't shower for tomorrow appt, alamak looks like i have to "kopet" for 1 day. I will be removing the Holter as well earlier for tomorrow, before my next appt.