CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 06, 2009

Last One

So today was the last test that was done for me. I went to have my Holter removed, the itchiness was unbearable. Did the Stress Echo Exercise, first they checked on my heartbeats and and an ultrasound as well, from the way they were talking to each other, it doesn't sound good, but it was in chinese, so i have no way to know what was being said.

I guess one of the technician or a doctor told me that it doesn't look too good, cause my doctor had a check on my Holter results and she had my appt moved to the 11/2, 1 week earlier. This lady told me cause they were worried of the sound of my heartbeats. So they asked me to walked on the treadmill with wiring on me and on my arm. It was nerve wrecking! As i expected after doing that for 3 min i got so exhausted and i was breathing so hard, they told me if i were to feel really breathless, i was to inform them and they would stop the test. They told me to lie down again and they start checking my heart. I was supposed to walk and then run, but with how i was, they didn't make me run.

I almost cried at that moment cause i was feeling so stupid and it hit me how unfit i was! Yes i know i was gaining weight and all but i should have taken better care of myself. I am so worried as well, trying not to think of a negative outcome. Stay strong Sulas!