CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 04, 2009

Something..

Alhamduliliah, yesterday event for my brother has gone smoothly. It was nice to see old faces from our kampung days. They seems surprised to see me, either because i have grown taller, fatter or just different looking! One of them even commented that i look like my mum! How strange, i don't have my mum eyes, so how can i look like her... But i felt bad that i could only recognised 1 of them as he was close to one of my uncle.

It will be a chaotic month in July for him, hehe. I think Mimi is abit stress just thinking about it.

I wonder if i should go for my dr appt this coming wednesday. With the H1N1 flu going around i am not keen to go to any hospital. Maybe i should call them up to have my appt date change.

I have also been feeling restless and not really my usual self the past few days. Hard to explain. Sigh.