CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Love It!

Omg i really love the book which Ana was kind enough to recommend me. It's from Sophie Kinsella and the book is called "The Undomestic Goddess". I laugh so much when i was reading the book and i have to say this book is way better than the other one which i had read earlier.

And guess what? I really like how the movie for "The Confession of the Shopholic" turn out to be. It was really clever and funny as to how the director changes the storyline from the book. I was actually dreading to watch the movie but i was pleasantly surprised by it. And the actress who played the lead, she really fits the character so well. I really loved the part where she was dancing with the guy, i can't stop laughing when i saw that. A really good show :)

I hope they would make a movie out of "The Undomestic Goddess". Now that would be interesting to watch.