CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aching!

Sorry that i have been neglecting my blog for such a long long time.

As you know i had just got back from my "holiday", de-stressing before i have to go again for my dr's appts in may, i am not looking forward for them at all...sigh. Just thinking about them makes me so depressed.

I am having so much aches and pains all over my body right now, when i just got back, i was actually limping cause my legs was really aching quite badly, especially my left knee, which was fractured some time back. But i still feels the pain. That's what happen as you get older i guess...
And plus i did walked a lot, which is good. Kinda like a mini exercises right, hehe.

But the most important thing is that i had enjoyed myself from the "holiday" =)
And also, i get to introduce someone special to the family. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks ti for "pushing" me to do it!