CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dentist

Went for my dental appt today after i had not gone for about 15 months! That's a LONG TIME for me.

Before the appt i had to take 8 antibiotic, 1 hour before the appt. Omg the agony, i almost want to puked after taking all of that. I can't take the whole thing la, so i was swallowing them 1 at a time...Urgh!

Dr Sharon was nice as usual, though she looked kinda skinnier now. She saw my short hair and she said it suits me, i look younger, Whooopy! She was asking as well on how Siti and Suriati was, she meant Surifah after i told her the right name, hehe. I told her everyone was ok, Yati have another baby girl and she was "Wow", send my regards to both of them. Asked about mum and i told her mum can't walk now as her legs are weaker, we have a new helper (i realised calling them maid is bad, so i hope by saying helper it helps a a bit) and mum is using a wheelchair as well.

Did the procedure and my teeth was extra sensitive this time around and she said i got a lot of tartar build up, Yikes!. Luckily i don't have to do any extra things for my teeth, just the normal cleaning and polishing. Phew, i can sort of save my money more!