CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Appt

In the end i decided to go ahead for my cardio dr appt.

As i had expected when i reached NHC, the first thing they asked everyone to do was to wear the mask and to give them our I.C to register the ppl who was visiting the place. I don't mind so much wearing the mask. I came around 9am and my appt was to be at 930am. I went to wait for my turn and i didnt expect it at all when my number was called next! Wow so lucky.

Saw the dr and she asked me how was my progress and so forth. She was happy to see my Haemoglobin (HB), one of the blood test that i had taken was normal and asked about the Ultrasound from GS. I told her the i had not gone for that appt yet as it would only be on the 18th. And to my surprised she said, i don't need to go for my GS appt as my blood level seems normal enough for now. Yippe! One appt less for me.

So the next appt will be in 6 months time to see her and i have to do an ECG on arrival as well.

I've talked to my sis, Ipah and she said even though that's what the dr told me, i still can't be "lazy" and not look after myself. I need to go out more and "TRY" to exercise as well as what i've always been saying to myself and until now i haven't done anything about it xD.

Oh yeah about the operation, the dr was saying, it won't be happening anytime soon but she just wanted me to be aware that i would need to go for one if things turn out for the worse. As for now i will just be monitored.